- Fanie Botha Hiking trail, Sabie, Mpumalanga, South Africa.
- 38km Circular Route / 2 Day Overnight Hike
- 1600m Approximately
- Moderate with technical forest sections, slippery in rainy season. Steep Climbs, Flowing single track with forestry roads mixed in.
- Lush indigenous Forest, stunning Waterfalls crossing over streams .Open grassland running on the escarpment, lush forest. Beautiful views looking down the escarpment over Sabie, and the Kruger Lowveld Below.
Fauna And Flaura:
- Indigenous trees. High altitude Grassland. Wild flowers. Ferns and forest plants. Large variety of Wildlife such as Eland, Hartebeest, Blesbok, Caracal, Leopard, Baboons, Zebra as well as Crowned eagle and Peregrine Falcon
GPS File: Fanie Botha day 1 and 2 GPS