- Elangeni Hiking Trail Waterval Boven, Mpumulanga, South Africa.
- 24km Circular Route / 2 Day Overnight Hike
- 950m Approximately
- Moderate. Steep Climb at start. Rocky Single track trail, slippery forest section after heavy rain. Sublime Escarpment Running.
- Riverine Forest . Flowing Grassland . Waterfalls . Indigenous forests . Great Views over the Elands River Valley.
Fauna And Flaura:
- Indigenous trees. Endangered Grassland. Wild flowers. Wildlife such as Bushbuck , Duiker , Klipspringer , Kudu and Baboons. Also be on the lookout for Puff Adder, Black Mamba, and Mozambican Spitting Cobra’s that may be basking in the sun on the trail.
Contact Person: Adam 0837977505
GPS File Download link: elangeni trail GPX file